The Northern NE Home Garden Flower Show at Fryeburg Fairgrounds.
Our success is a result of the collective effort of our creative team, media sponsors, interactive website and social media.
For exhibitors we provide personalized discount coupons, and advertising opportunities to display their business on our website and supplement. We provide an opportunity to shine the light on your business, the opportunity to generate leads and create new business. Our media sponsors have created discounted advertising rates exclusively for exhibitors to promote their business.
NEW…This year we are introducing medicinal cannabis education to the show! We have assembled a number of caregivers, growers and retailers from throughout New England. The cannabis section will be available to those 18 years or older with ID in the Natural Resource Building. There will also be a panel discussion.
200+ Inside booths on six plus acres of beautifully maintained grounds.
30+ Outdoor booth spaces to meet the growing needs of the exhibitors.
25,000 show supplements inserted into The Conway Daily Sun & the Berlin Daily Sun.
Who is our targeted audience?
- Primary and potential homeowners (year round and second home owners) throughout central and northern New England
- Customers interested in the latest eco-friendly products and services.
- Garden enthusiasts looking all things garden.
- Customers looking for artisans and crafters offering unique home and garden related gifts.
- A Medical Marijuana card is NOT required for entry into the cannabis section. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted in the cannabis section of the May Fair unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Use of Cannabis Products
- The use, distribution, or sale of any products containing THC is strictly prohibited at events, and on all show location property/fairgrounds. Any individual who possesses, transports or consumes any THC-based products is solely responsible for his/her compliance with local and state regulations.
- Session photography is not permitted without a formal Press Pass issued by event organizers. No session videography is permitted. Failure to respect this rule will result in revocation of event access, without refund. By attending, you acknowledge that your image may be captured on video or in photos taken on behalf of the event organizers, Country News Club, Inc., and you provide event organizers the right to use candid group photos or videos without securing additional permission, except images accompanied by further personally-identifying information.
Attendee Conduct and Attire
- Business or business casual attire suggested. Solicitation of products and services is strictly limited to exhibitors and sponsors. No solicitation or distribution of promotional materials by attendees is allowed unless by expressed written permission or by prior contracted agreement with Show Management. Failure to respect this rule will result in revocation of event access, without refund. Show Management reserves the right to remove or to deny admission to anyone whom we deem a risk to the professional atmosphere of the event, who fails to comply with the rules & regulations of the event, fairgrounds, or state or local laws, or for any reason whatsoever.
Please visit our website
- Video highlights of our shows
- Email us at email@example.com
- LIKE us at FryeburgShow on Facebook.
Here’s to a great 2018!
What Exhibitors Say
Watching the growth of this show speaks to the creativity and commitment you have in building the show to what is now — one of the largest and most highly regarded shows in the Northeast. The spring Northern NE Home Garden Flower Show at Fryeburg Fairgrounds has become the go-to place for businesses to introduce their new business and to meet and create new business. For WMTW it gives us the opportunity to meet business leaders, introduce ourselves to the thousands of attendees and to help you spread the word about this wonderful annual event.Your dedication to detail and commitment to presenting an extremely well run and visually stunning show is refreshing and appreciated by exhibitors and attendees alike.
It’s been a few months since the Fryeburg Show, yet I wanted to share with you the new business that we were able to book this year at your show. It was our best spring show by leaps and bounds, due in no small measure to the investment you make in promoting and operating what I consider the premier spring event in northern New England.From the overall appearance of the grounds to the quality of the clientele you bring to the grounds to the vendor support you offer, we have consistently found your show to provide us a superior return. I honestly can’t wait until next year!
Showing our products to the thousands of attendees at the extensive facility at the Fryeburg Fairgrounds is always a big boost to our business. The enthusiastic crowd the show attracts are not just lookers, but are very interested in buying.
In addition to increasing our sales, Karla and the Northern New England Home and Garden Show have also helped Gagne and Son give back to our communities in a very positive way. Karla was instrumental a couple of years ago helping us start our fund-raising tradition and we continue to choose Karla’s show to do our fundraiser because, in addition to attracting a large contingent of qualified buyers for our products, we’ve found them to also be generous donors.
What a great show! We met several builders of very expensive homes who took our information to show their clients. We also met several couples who were at the point in their building process of selecting their lighting needs. We are definitely planning on returning next year.
Thank YOU so much, Karla! We got an email today from a real estate agent from Sotheby’s International Realty out of Maine, who is listing some high end properties. Not sure if he was at the show or saw us on TV, but it was as a result of your show either way. We were glad to receive the CH 8 link . Thanks!